Message #3154

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 120Cell Solved!!!
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 18:38:44 -0500

My congratulations too! I added you to the solvers list and linked to your
video as well, which I liked very much. It was cool to see some of the
features in action while you finished solving the puzzle :D

Like the others, I love reading solution stories, so thanks for the great
write-up. Awesome job all around!

Roice