Message #3153

From: ryan@echolsphoto.com
Subject: RE: [MC4D] Middle slices?
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 15:33:33 -0700

That’s precisely it! Thanks so much!

——– Original Message ——–Subject: Re: [MC4D] Middle slices?From: "Melinda Green melinda@superliminal.com [4D_Cubing]"<4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com>Date: Wed, July 22, 2015 3:27 pmTo: 4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com

You are looking for the "slice mask". Find it in the FAQ here: http://www.superliminal.com/cube/faq.html#Q13