Message #3134

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MagicCube5D Stickers
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 15:34:23 -0700

I like that the wireframe stickers are obviously tesseracts, and it may
be useful to be able to see through them, however I also like your idea
of solid stickers. An accurate display would not necessarily be simple
cubes. Rather, they would be the unions of the projections of their
cubic faces.
-Melinda