Message #3121

From: Craig Durward <craigdurward@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [MC4D] Re: Sixth solve of 3^7!
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 20:45:35 +0000

There are only a few people I know that are interested in things like this, and I can never get a coherent explanation together good enough to explain things properly to them. The pictures help a lot, though.
There was one who took enough interest to look at the websites on his own - but he’s a maths postgrad, so I feel like he almost doesn’t count.