Message #3113

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Sixth solve of 3^7!
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 17:06:29 -0700

Speed only matter if you feel that it does. Now that I think about it
however, I’m wondering whether anyone would like the idea of holding a
3^7 speedsolving contest? That sounds much harder to me than finishing
an ultramarathon. Come to think of it, we could require that solvers
also run a full marathon at some point during their solve. Who’s up for
this? It would certainly put chess boxing
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess_boxing> to shame!