Message #3108

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Introduction
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 15:28:34 -0700

Hello Victor,

Thanks for your introduction and story, and congratulations for your
achievement! Any way someone solves the cube is a big achievement though
it’s especially nice when people figure out the algorithms on their own.

Have you solved any of the other puzzles supported by MC4D or those from
other members in our group?

What other things to you enjoy?

Welcome!
-Melinda