Message #3103

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] New 3^4 shortest solution! (227 twists)
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 12:36:10 -0700

I was wondering if anyone would mind that I update the record. I suppose
it’s valid because we allow people to save solution states and revert to
them as needed. I guess I’ll plan to update the solution date as well
unless anyone objects. BTW, a solution time measured in years is
unlikely to get a speedsolving prize unless it’s for the *slowest* solution!

-Melinda