Message #3051

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: I hope you have a puzzling new year
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 16:26:33 -0800

Happy New Year’s everyone!

Have you come up with your New Year’s resolutions yet? I hope that you
will resolve to solve that one puzzle that you’ve secretly wanted to
solve for a long time. I don’t know which one that is but but I bet you
do! ;-) 2015 could be the year that you cross that one off your bucket
list!

Now for a less frightening thought, Ray Zhao just brought to my
attention this Spanish YouTube video about MC4D

https&#58;//www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY5jh1y2FkY

From what little I know of the language, he seems to have done an
excellent job. I thought it might be nice to see what the rabble are
saying about it so I expanded all the threads and ran it through Google
Translate. Perhaps I shouldn’t be surprised but it seems to contain all
the same stuff you’d find in English. Lots confusion about the 4th
dimension being time, lots of personal attacks (including one about
me!), and a good number of people with blown minds.

I’ve included the full translated text below for the curious. If any of
you speak Spanish, would you please tell us what he is doing with the
plushy fish and why a picture of a dog pops into view a couple of times?

Thanks, Ray, and a happy New Year’s to all!

Hello everyone!
Today we have a Rubik’s cube in 4 dimensions! WTF!

I hope you enjoyed the video!
Greetings to all :)

Category
Entertainment
License
Standard YouTube License

6:09 BUT THIS IS IT? by TheMaoiSha 76.949
TheMaoiSha
2 weeks ago

BUT THIS IS IT?
·
98
Hide replies
Medicinal eucalyptus
2 weeks ago

You forgot to do the typical type t jumm trade !!
·
three
Kort Beck
2 weeks ago

This is amazing, the 4th dimension in our pc hope someday the human
understanding
·
Kento RH
2 weeks ago

I think this nature spreads to a series explaining what you mean (if you
understand something because it’s a mess)
·
Kort Beck
2 weeks ago

Very good example of universes in 2 and 3 dimensions as the classic
example of the 4th dimension of "Flatland"
·
Said Quintero
2 weeks ago

When I read 4 dimensions I thought you meant casting water and vibrated
as well as 4D cinemas :(
·
three
Aysha Lopez
2 weeks ago

: O
·
dj ferchus
2 weeks ago

Hey! if you ever get to Mexico Might make a review of a oxxo cube: DDD
?? 3x3 cubes are worth about 40 pesos (about 2.5 euros) and truth are
quite good

pd: give him The maoisha like to see it: 3

pdd: those buckets are sold in a shop called oxxo (in each corner there
is a xD)
·
·
11
Mondini José Luiz
2 weeks ago

They get to understand esse faça cube tutorial um: D
·
Jerome C. B
2 weeks ago

this is too much, my head hurts, can only be done by einstein xD
·
TheReytecktonik ™
2 weeks ago

It is downloadable or you can play naturally
·
Jerome C. B
2 weeks ago

Now if we can say. That is ta pa san do a qui? First recorded video from
a computer. Greetings community !!!
·
dj ferchus
2 weeks ago

Ah if I had forgotten that. Thanks for making me remember. Let’s tell
the maoisha to give away a bucket before year end?
·
pigui1001
2 weeks ago

Themaoisha ft. stephen hawking in the video below
·
one
Diego Flores
2 weeks ago

You must try this game "ON / OFF" is a very good game
·
Ernesto Canche
2 weeks ago

And cubes wormhole. I thought those were the 4 dimensions.
·
Victor Sandoval
2 weeks ago

I appeared ue themaoisha could damage my computer do I download or not?
·
MrDRAKARDOSVA
2 weeks ago

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa brain violated in 3 … 2 … 1 …
——————————– hahaha XD lol
·
one
Catsumer55
2 weeks ago

JODER¡¡ is the coolest and seen in a tiempo¡¡¡
·
one
Antonio Recio Toothless
2 weeks ago

Miguel, surely this is one of the best videos on your channel, for the
soundtrack, product, form of advertising …, very good, and solve it
and burn it fast motion, like for me to see
·
4
Juan Pablo Gómez Cortés
2 weeks ago

The weather often is the fourth dimension. It is different from the
three spatial dimensions as there is only one, and the movement seems
possible only in one direction.

Osea That when you touch a cube 3x3x3 and then releases it actually
touched the time.

Inception. (O_O)
·
·
Antonio Recio Toothless
2 weeks ago

if you do not save your saves one
·
Juan Pablo Gómez Cortés
2 weeks ago

What comes out of you ass (pure abstract logic, ie logic senseless,
ergo, shit).

And if we are more critical (shit smelly) will depend on the field you
speak.
I speak basic mechanics (physics) and who did that thought in quantum
mechanics
(physics with cerebral spill over).

Do not complicate life, hakuna matata living style. :)
Immersed in what we already know.
·
·
carlos rivas
2 weeks ago

jajajajja as they say, the key to happiness is ignorance (I do not agree
with that but still XD)
·
lucas be
2 weeks ago

jajajajajajajajajajaja cry XD
·
MrDRAKARDOSVA
2 weeks ago

I head explodes. 0
·
Saul X
1 week ago

hey Mao your next video is number 300
·
Marlo Pepito Pope
1 week ago

my cerebellum may not contain much information
·
one
Marina Arbela Rodruguez Marshal
1 week ago

When you teach your face
·
one
Juan Pablo Gómez Cortés
1 week ago

I care so much that they now understand the fourth dimension. Currently
only you can imagine but you can not see because we are only a 3-axis
plane, xyz but nevertheless the fourth dimension could be the time
travel. just that as we do not live in a flat 4 demensines we can not
use it entertaining someone discover

Meanwhile, Hakuna matata 🙊🙉🙈
·
·
Juan Pablo Gómez Cortés
1 week ago

Hakuna matata and happy holidays to all: D
·
·
guy Fédou
1 week ago

maoi aver I explain this is a small amorphousness is check to burst the
heads of people.
if you did not understand www.quecojonesesestecubo.com query.
·
one
luis hayabuza
1 week ago

AGAAARRAA A HAMMER AND BREAKS THE TABLE PUT ** J * D * R !!!!! 0:00
·
Gustavo Condorito
1 week ago

is a deformity created by someone who made a pact with the devil and if
feliks not resolved within 30 seconds, the aliens will eat us all: D
·
4
Marina Arbela Rodruguez Marshal
1 week ago

MY MIND CAN NOT WITH DEADLY estoooo! D:
·
juan Valcecchi
1 week ago

A bucket (?
·
Kevin Da Silva
1 week ago

q saves about 7 dimendiones
truth
·
Juan Pablo Gómez Cortés
6 days ago

fucking
·
Cyber Antrax
5 days ago

I have 11 years idiot
·
Juan Pablo Gómez Cortés
4 days ago

Put the 4:45 minute video in speed mode and 0.5
·
Riku_18 - Minecraft PvP
2 weeks ago

They are not difficult, just got to squeeze every square randomly until
it is resolved only
·
147
Hide replies
jesugar minecraft
2 weeks ago

I attest.
·
8
Nathaniel Palacios
2 weeks ago

ESPERANZAA THERE !!!!!
·
7
rEy23Lol
2 weeks ago

ctrl + t
·
5
Riku_18 - Minecraft PvP
2 weeks ago

Now I had to come xD someone who knows the program
·
three
David Arteaga Jose Fernandez
2 weeks ago

If you do random you are the Luckiest man in the galaxy, and you’ll
never win the lottery
·
one
Juan Pablo Gómez Cortés
2 weeks ago

Can you imagine a 3x3x3x3.
·
7
good good
2 weeks ago

aa but so not funny
·
Nathaniel Palacios
2 weeks ago

RESOLVED PEERO
·
David Arteaga Jose Fernandez
2 weeks ago

NO solves ASI, AND NO OTHER LIFE CHANCES OF arming ASI EN 1
AGAINST10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
MILLION
·
·
Juan Pablo Gómez Cortés
2 weeks ago

q is in lighttake sure;)
·
felipe valenzuela
1 week ago

hopefully;)
·
everybodyXD
1 week ago

1 756 772 880 709 135 843 168 526
079 081 025 059 614 484 630 149
557 651 477 156 021 733 236 798
970 168 550 600 274 887 650 082
354 207 129 600 000 000 000 000 chances … I think not eh … XD
·
·
5
Nathaniel Palacios
1 week ago

ow damn
·
one
Sonector THE G4M3R
2 days ago

friend, if it’s hard, to do it properly you need to understand in terms
of Physical matter of time-space ¬¬
·
Diego Calderon
2 weeks ago

like if you did not understand anything
·
158
Hide replies
RM wheatley
2 weeks ago

For real? If the shadow of a 3D object is 2D, the shadow of a 4D object
is 3D … Obviously
·
7
Diego Calderon
2 weeks ago

pff, curre me (and I do not use Castilian expressions, so you can
imagine) I hope you understand me … (for the love of god, they
understand me)
·
·
9
Luis Yamil
2 weeks ago

Have a sense of humor? Are you autistic? : o
·
5
RM wheatley
2 weeks ago

You my dear sir wins, reads a lot and better person. Even better smell.
Luck in his bohemian life. Read or not read, your intelligence is not
denoted by that. I’d say you’re pretty sucker. Peo like the highbrow be
interesting. Luck. :)
·
6
Alien Manuel
2 weeks ago

(If you want to be the "nosy", mitigating the consequences. He who wants
to look smarter here’s you)
·
·
one
RM wheatley
2 weeks ago

Good night. http: // imgur. com / Lun3rHA
·
RM wheatley
2 weeks ago

Buy pies rich.
·
RM wheatley
2 weeks ago

:)
·
RM wheatley
2 weeks ago

That stuff …
·
carlos rivas
2 weeks ago

Yes, the multi-dimensional geometry (so to speak) is based only on the
mental abstraction, but I recommend you look for the term "hypercube"
the dimensions of string theory and Einstein have nothing to do with
geometry this is based on the time and the possibilities (that bothers
me, we have 3 terms dimensions: spatial, temporal and science fiction)
·
·
Diego Calderon
2 weeks ago

:)
·
RM wheatley
2 weeks ago

again picking fights wheatley: l poor only thing that you do is dedicate
something in your life xD
·
RM wheatley
2 weeks ago

(I opted for the second, was responding badly, I’m trying to understand
a bit of classical physics and I think some basic quantum. Bohr would
have given a blow with his huge cock and venous)
·
·
RM wheatley
2 weeks ago

,,,,,,
There are your comas by the way: D I repeat these in a social network is
not in a working :) here is written as one wants, otherwise not review
all your comments not feel important: v is not necessary to see all your
‘’ comments ‘’ to know that you are fighting to have the reason to
elaborate words.

And if you’re a bitter besides that invents antisocial going out with
friends but just follow hechando insults, we still discussing you give
me more trying to make you laugh and giving you worship known as a
superior person and brilliantly estupida.-

PS: by the way thanks for the explanation.
·
·
three
RM wheatley
2 weeks ago

No, it’s not the only thing I have to say, I want you to stop thinking,
someone who DOES NOT EAT USA WHORES! Comes and says a state in which
talking geometry, and comment a stereotypical shit … Such a stereotype
who’s the idiot here? I leave it to air.
·
·
Juako Gutierrez
2 weeks ago (edited)

You’re describing yourself with this comment: D and I recommend you wear
glasses or something because at no time I repeated something, we will
continue kicking.
·
RM wheatley
2 weeks ago

At no point did you like the tenth time I said that ‘’ kicking ‘’ only
one, first tell you that I laugh at you in the comment above mine.
Believe that worship and not knowing how to count or read at least: c
·
·
RM wheatley
2 weeks ago

(like this) Anything else to add? because you can keep kicking if you
want, you look like a boy.
·
·
Juako Gutierrez
2 weeks ago

PS: as much intelligence as yours to discuss tontillo.
·
·
RM wheatley
2 weeks ago

RM + wheatley You will remember what you wrote that day in that random
discucion a game (I stress that it is a GAME bone 0 importance in which
I saw quite altered) insulted anyone get into that discucion, said
losing Why’d you leave time and you were going out for a walk but two
minutes and were still insulting and being someone who was believed
superior and left off at ridiculous cult to that small group. We will
answer these questions one thing: I do not know you like knowing how you
live your ideas led to believe that an important discucion in real life
would be as frustrating as it would give a desire to grab punches.

PS: if you think you repeat something not of it because I darias more
sorrow than I have, if well know in physics and chemistry but need not
believe a professor of anyone. Not being a coward because you just do
not answer your crap hopefully have a sense just did not want to discuss
more with you because you are like a headache (in my opinion and I have
said enough). Goodbye and good luck in your ‘’ life ‘’.
·
·
RM wheatley
1 week ago

Not that this used to, is that we can not directly think four is impossible.
·
·
bicho14topo
5 days ago

Precisely RM + Wheatley. Honestly, a shadow in three dimensions is only
a mere concept, for me, I’ve lived my whole life watching shadows in two
dimensions, it is impossible to imagine.
·
RM wheatley
4 days ago

I was looking for a tutorial on how to assemble the 1x1
·
62
Hide replies
gabo the psp96
2 weeks ago

XD
·
one
Andy ap
2 weeks ago

Eh. Hey, slowly cerebrito
·
26
PokeMaestro 13
2 weeks ago

Your comment made me pop .-.
·
33
Napero
2 weeks ago

careful with that cube say much pop ago xD
·
February
AitorTM Fish
2 weeks ago

you should start with something easier. that’s almost impossible
·
4
FIDDLESTICKS DARK CANDY
2 weeks ago

What nobody knows is that within a 1x1 there are infinitely many cubes
in fourth dimension and generate big effect when it messes Ban for God
to create the universe concentrated all his energy into those buckets
and and and … we will murder all !!, we will murder all !!, will
murder us all !! D: Please you do not try to solve: 3

PS: I know there are many people with very high IQs commenting in this
video and I can only tell them that my comment is just a joke because
I’m in a good mood today: D
·
·
6
Princess Cami
1 week ago

PS: I have the skin of FIDD: D
·
one
FIDDLESTICKS DARK CANDY
1 week ago

Andy ap + Si: D I too like, is my favorite champion as much fear in elos
gets low, the only downside is that its particles only change in the
ulti and that it leads to better skills Fiddle (Ravens ): B
·
·
Andy ap
1 week ago

Christmas is my only skin, I went in box, and that I have 3 skins thresh D:>
·
gianmasto1
2 weeks ago

And the permutation type T?
·
46
Hide replies
nicolas nour
2 weeks ago

(T) to quadrado
·
gianmasto1
2 weeks ago

nicolas + T nour would the hypercube
·
szymkow123
2 weeks ago

O T to teseracto
·
one
Kort Beck
2 weeks ago

A Okaaay forgive jajajajajaajaj xd
·
one
Golgleflag86
2 weeks ago

T AL KLSF 1999994
·
jose guzman
2 weeks ago

Kort Beck + T to the fourth power … simple math. Although T to
teseracto not bad
·
one
Kort Beck
2 weeks ago

Fourth power? The 4th dimencion is time and since I believe that you can
not represebtar with a 4th power
·
cav94rojo
2 weeks ago

This is nothing, string theory says that there are 10 minimum dimensions
·
10
Hide replies
Diego Sanchez
2 weeks ago

Is 11 :).
·
February
Diego Sanchez
2 weeks ago

And what have you invented the theory of strings.
Not that.
·
Bejar Marcelo Garza
2 weeks ago

and mathematics say any number n bone
·
cav94rojo
2 weeks ago

If a dimension is time, the other is spatial.
·
one
leonardo delmonte
6 days ago

Leonardo, there is a theory that there is another thing that is right
… unfortunately, according to some postulates say that although it is
correct, could not prove, dragging the Kurdish theory (theory M, TOE, or
as whatever you call it) to be just a philosophical postulate.
So you see S. Hawking was right with regard to the theory of
supergravity (another unifying theory ((unifying relativity with quantum
mechanics)))
·
·
one
Kevin Da Silva
1 week ago (edited)

A quick and basic kind of astrophysics:
Actually that’s not a cube … It’s a tesseract (or hypercube). If we
add a dimension to the three-dimensional Cartesian coordinate plane,
resulting is a four-dimensional plane, the fourth dimension is time.
Then applied to a cube (dimensional object) is this. And honestly, solve
a Rubik hypercube … I see it extremely difficult (not impossible to
say because I do not believe in the impossibility of reality). If you
succeed, I would take off my hat to before you, but remember that the
fourth dimension is time, I only say that (LOL). And remember another
thing more difficult the resolution of the puzzle: Thought 3 dimensional
limits our imagination.
Mood … I guess.
·
·
Tavo Moneqz
6 days ago

Not astrophysics, relativity of the idea that the fourth dimension of
time is derived.
This is relativity, or geometry applied in time.
·
one
Kevin Da Silva
6 days ago

In the same way that a being who lives in 2D sees a shadow of an object
as if the object in question, we can represent 4D in three dimensions,
but never can not even imagine how an object is in 4D, because it
escapes our understanding and our universe. Just as we can not imagine a
square circle, has no logic
·
8
Hide replies
shomy: 3
2 weeks ago

I wondered as was a square circle, ISO MY BRAIN AND POP ° - °
·
8
Gianfranco Boz Magni
2 weeks ago

We will have to lubricate and tensions ajustarle
·
11
iñaki Larramendi
2 weeks ago

Finally someone understands
·
Stalin Reyes
2 weeks ago

Boz + Gianfranco Magni and cutting corners and T permutation type in
this case be defined as time
·
one
Gianfranco Boz Magni
2 weeks ago

noo, that has surpassed me, the alternating pattern and little else
·
one
Lluisfer97
2 weeks ago

This cube really think about it, I was really closed there are only 3
dimensions O_o
·
9
Hide replies
szymkow123
2 weeks ago

Time is the fourth dimension, we live in a space of 3 dimensions + time
is the fourth, but we can not put it together in one item only, if you
look at the Pythagorean theorem A ^ 2 = B ^ 2 + C ^ 2 in a rectangle
triangle, the hypotenuse is always bigger than the legs, a result that
if plotted on the Cartesian axes formulated by René Descartes, as a
function of x, we define f (x) = x, y, z; plotting with an algebraic
expression, height, width and depth, and according to Hawking radiation
in the event horizon of the black agujeron, we can refer to the
uniqueness formed by gravity citing Einstein’s General Relativity
resulting in this comment makes no sense.
·
·
11
Ernesto Canche
2 weeks ago

Full Leelo xD
·
February
xgozulx
2 weeks ago

I thought that was good until today matte T.T
·
szymkow123
2 weeks ago

I saw you play with tepitenioooo !!!!
·
DARGtwo
2 weeks ago

Could this be considered the second gameplay themaoisha?
·
9
Hide replies
Saul Gamez
2 weeks ago

I think so
·
one
David Tovar
2 weeks ago

which was the first?
·
DARGtwo
2 weeks ago

Dude, I want to study astrophysics, but within a couple of years.
I carallo MaoiSha happens to you ???????? !!!!!! XD
·
5
Hide replies
xgozulx
2 weeks ago

As for it :) (I’m on top of physics, if you like this pretty cool, so if
the first year is the most boring, mind;)
·
one
Luis Manuel Suárez
2 weeks ago

if you liked cosmos deverias see the new version this year, is not as
philosophical but wins in the animations and has different things
·
February
Luis Manuel Suárez
2 weeks ago

I think better estudiare quantum mechanics: D
·
MrLuis3097
2 weeks ago

The guy who programmed this is very very very GEEK.
·
12
Jorgecito Leal: 3
2 weeks ago

But intelligent, which makes even very geek that guy is a dick: D haha
nor 2x2 cube can solve: c haha
·
8
SharkRetriver
2 hours ago (edited)

Youtube vid esta put in my suggestions list, probably Because It Had to
Do With 4D Rubik’s cubes. [Finds a dictionary]
I do not understand the video because I do not speak Spanish, but I want
it aprendar. Thanks for Magic Cube 4D show. 3
And also, one can solve it with CFOP! Where is the T-Perm?
·
Facundo Ludueña
2 weeks ago (edited)

if I’m not wrong the concept of tetradimensionalidad, means that apart
from the 3 dimensions already known and studied (space) the dimension of
time is added. With this I want to clarify that a cube in 4 dimensions
never achieved because there would have to do some modification in time.
As an example of this we have black holes, which have the theory that if
you enter one you traveled in time for the universe to a stranger here.

PS: I understand the joke that says what 4-dimensional but wanted to
clarify for those who do not know about the theory of special relativity
no fence out there saying, ignorantly, that there is a four-dimensional
cube.
·
·
Hide replies
Bejar Marcelo Garza
2 weeks ago

I think your concept of what happens in black hole is evil; if you go
into that uniqueness, do not desplasas, and logic of relativity, your
time with respect to the much slower elapse exterior, almost slow (say
stop time) from your prespective’d see the history of huniverso
tanscurrir a second before your hojos, and then, of course, explotarias: 3
·
·
Facundo Ludueña
2 weeks ago

No explotarías, you incinerarias and ultraviolet Rayor passing through
its center, and loa black holes can also be wormholes, which can carry
something within thousandths of segundoa
·
Facundo Ludueña
2 weeks ago

If you could survive a black hole, would enter and we would come to an
unimaginable light-years away in seconds
·
Bejar Marcelo Garza
2 weeks ago

on the view if it is a wormhole, ahun is devata, but that a white hole,
also predicted by Einstein is needed, what is certain is the distortion
to spac-time; and if we desplasariamos, by the white hole could be any
distansia, even while also
·
Bejar Marcelo Garza
2 weeks ago

maybe, we could desplasarnos pass near the horisonte of susesos but of a
rotating black hole, predicted by the physical R. Planck
·
Francisco Sánchez Fernández
1 week ago

Because in my case I wrote from the cell
·
Facundo Ludueña
1 week ago

Francisco Sanchez, you’re absolutely right, and try to correct it, but I
pesima spelling, apology, thank you :)
·
iohiko hill
5 hours ago

fuck that nature as LOOOKO: S
·
Crist Yisus
1 day ago

Obviously, it is difficult to understand this, because it is impossible
to see the 4th dimension for us that we are in the third, we should be
in a hypercube
·
Elgender41
4 days ago

If you together each face of the cube with each side of the center you
get a bigger bucket with blue core cube, each side tries to gather with
each face of dark blue, you get a larger cube. It’s like get him a
bucket and turn it inside out and solve inside, think
·
Stalkend
2 weeks ago (edited)

Can you imagine a cube in the 11 dimensions ?, would be too x’D
·
Hide replies
Bejar Marcelo Garza
2 weeks ago

I give you 2 options regarding your request: forget about it or a mental
breakdown XD
·
three
Stalkend
2 weeks ago

I would give pulmonia the kidney D:
·
Facundo Robles
4 days ago

It is impossible for humans to even imagine a "cube" in 4D and in 11
dimensions is crazy
·
Stalkend
4 days ago

Quite interesting that 4D cube, I will take a while to digest XD btw
what I also found in a portable version for Android with the name "Magic
Cube 4D". I share other free apps that might interest related.
"RBKube" Cubes 2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4, 5x5x5. Pyraminx, square1, Megainx 6
colors, 12 colors Megaminx, sudoku cube.
"MagicPuzzlePro" standard cubes 2x2x2 until 11x11x11, 11x11x11 cube
mirror up to 2x2x2, 2x2x2 to 11x11x11 Pyraminx, 2x2x2 to 11x11x11
octahedron, 2x2x3 to 11x11x12 cuboid, cube 2x2x1 up to 11x11x1, 2x2x4 to
11x11x13 cuboid, cuboid 3x3x1 to 12x12x10 and 1x3x5 cuboid up 10x12x14.
"Rubik squared" practiced in 2D arrays of uniform colors with limited
movement.
·
·
nixon alvera