Message #3029

From: deust.secard94@yahoo.ca
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Magic 120-cell solved, yay
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 20:16:51 -0700

Thankies Melinda ^u^

I don’t know how many hours it took, all I know is the number of days. (13 to 30 = 18 days)
I’ll be starting university next year, so maybe it is young; that’s what happens when your birthday’s at the end of the calender. I don’t consider that much of a problem though.

Since 120-cell is to the 3^4 as megaminx is to the 3^3, this puzzle is just a marathon rather than an actual challenge. I don’t even know where to start for the 16 cell and 24 cell, which is a bit disappointing, but I can’t do everything, nor do I really want to. xP

If you consider the 2011 solve as 40% there, then I guess I solved this puzzle 1.4 times.

Honestly, I’m just waiting for someone to break the age record…^_~