Message #3023

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MC5D: controls for U and V hypercells?
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 18:06:19 -0500

Hi Ray,

The feature to deal with stickers that project to the same location is the
left/right arrow keys. Those cycle through the possible second-click
stickers when making a twist. Note that this only affects selection after
you’ve clicked a sticker, so it s not helpful in distinguishing first-click
stickers, but you should be able to define any twist by choosing
appropriate stickers and using arrow keys.

Unfortunately, when I tested arrow keys just now on a Windows 7 machine, it
was buggy. It would jump back to the mouse-determined sticker every second
or so. There must be some windows messages resetting things (that
presumably weren’t there or as frequent when this was originally written).

Hope that helps, and feel free to email me if the feature isn’t working
well enough for your needs.

Roice