Message #3019

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Buhler, Jackson, and Sibley
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 15:30:44 -0500

Hi Allen,

Attached, and I also just uploaded it to the files area of our group, in a
new folder called "Papers". This was hard to find, but one of our members
(David Smith) tracked it down from Georges Helm and scanned it for me some
years ago.

I also recommend the paper "The Rubik Tesseract" by Kamack and Keane, if
you haven’t seen it.

http://udel.edu/~tomkeane/RubikTesseract.pdf

Cheers,
Roice