Message #2952

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Stuck on MC5D
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 00:26:22 -0600

Hi Jeff,

The program uses a well-known macro file name of "MagicCube5D.macros".
This might be in the same directory where the program runs from, but newer
versions of Windows are putting this file elsewhere. On my computer, it is
at:

C:\Users\roice\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files
(x86)\MagicCube5D\MagicCube5D.macros

So you’ll have to make a copy of your current macro file (to save them),
then replace it with the one I linked to if you want to see the macros I
used. I know this is all terribly user unfriendly, but that’s the state of
things. (Really, the software should support saving/loading macros to
arbitrary files.)

Roice