Message #2896

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] RE: MPUltimate 1.5
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 17:08:42 -0800

If there exist any puzzles that humans really can’t solve, I don’t know
of them. Do you?

I am surprised that the 120Z may be more difficult than the 24-cell
version, both because the more typical 24-cell puzzles are so hard and
because the 120-cell generates no real headaches; it just takes a very
long time. If this is true, then it makes me wonder whether large
Z-cubes might also be difficult in more ways than just piece-finding.
5^4Z anyone?

-Melinda