Message #2892

From: mananself@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [MC4D] RE: MPUltimate 1.5
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 17:17:33 -0800

I have to say, before knowing that you have solved 2C, I didn’t even plan to work on it. I have no idea about the orbits of 2C on 120Z yet. Maybe one can find an algorithm by first flipping a cell, and then use an even number of moves to solve the 2C pieces, and observe the 3C parity changes.

After all, the problem of orbit parity is a commutative problem, meaning A B = B A in terms of orbit parity. It’s just like Lights Out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lights_Out_(game)

but with a complicated geometry. I’m still positive that it’s solvable by human.

Nan