Message #2884

From: Eduard Baumann <ed.baumann@bluewin.ch>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] New member
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 16:25:29 +0100

Bienvenue Claude!
For more fun try MagicTile!
Ed

—– Original Message —–
From: cdomec@free.fr
To: 4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 3:09 PM
Subject: [MC4D] New member

Hi all
That’s just a little message to introduce me in the in the group of 4d cubes fans.
My name’s Claude DOMEC.
I’m a french man of 58 .
I live in Toulouse, the 4th french city in the south of country ( 500 000 h).
I’ve just sold the 4D 3x3x3 using the Roice Nelson’s method .
That’s fun and now I’m trying to solve Revenge in 4D.
Today I have a restaurant and my hobbies are music and bow hunting.
My last job was programming computers for Airbus.

In my future messages, I’ll try to write in a correct english, not evident for me.
So if I ‘m not clear enough, please say me .

Have a nice day .

Claude