Message #2872

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] RE: MPUltimate 1.5
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 03:38:24 -0800

Wow, Andrey, this is so wonderful it feels like Christmas! Wait a
minute,… it *is* Christmas!!! Of course the mirror Z is my favorite.
You can see how simple it is by doing a full scramble where you’ll see
that the stickers move only within 3 independent orbits. As Nan says,
it’s not trivial, but it’s certainly much smaller than a lot of other 4D
cube puzzles. Your animations are perfect too. Thank you so much for
these shiny new toys!!!

-Melinda