Message #2869

From: andreyastrelin@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [MC4D] RE: MPUltimate 1.5
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 21:49:44 -0800

> Hey, I just had a thought. What if clicking anywhere on a cell caused it to completely invert? IOW, reflect
> through its center. That won’t work for all puzzles, but it should work for a lot. Maybe most.
>
> I’d also like to suggest that that reflectable puzzles not require modifier keys and not include rotations, or at
> least that those puzzles be distinct from ones that include multiple move types.

Ready :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xm5py39jec0nl1q/MPUlt1.53.zip https://www.dropbox.com/s/xm5py39jec0nl1q/MPUlt1.53.zip

Puzzle 3^4_(Mirror_Z) has only central symmetries of cells.
And I’ve removed 180-degrees rotations from puzzles A,B,C. Now regular click in face centers will work the same way as ctrl-shift-click. In puzzle D regular click in face center will rotate cell and ctrl-shift-click will perform cell reflection.

Andrey