Message #2848

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] RE: MagicTile Solving
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 22:46:53 -0800

Yes, by date, and yes, it’s OK to post your claim without the log file
link, but it’s better if you do, especially if it represents a shortest
record. I also encourage you to link to any solutions that you describe
as interesting on the mailing list. And please do let us know of
interesting algorithms and puzzle finds whether you’ve solved it or not.