Message #2814

From: andreyastrelin@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: New puzzles
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 19:02:29 -0800

100 puzzles solved :)

Andrey

—In 4d_cubing@yahoogroups.com, <andreyastrelin@…> wrote:

{10,3} 18C F0.67:0:1 solved. 2680 twists.
It was easy enough (if you know how to handle pieces with wrong orientation).

Andrey

—In 4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com, <ed.baumann@…> wrote:

 I’am playing with MT hyp {10,3],18C F0:0:1(not F1:0:0). 300 twists for 4 of the 18 colors so far. I don’t care for the number of twists and use 3 cycles all the way even early in order to not disturb anything. I also complete colors before starting a new one. So this puzzle is not so hard to solve but funny.

I will complete wiki for the 60 new puzzles and effectively aim for the new 50%.

Ed