Message #2790

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] RE: MagicTile {∞,3} solutions
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 21:39:42 -0700

OK, good to know, thanks Andrey. It surprises me a bit that puzzles with
more colors are harder. That seems counter to the pattern where for
example, the Rubik’s cube with 6 colors seems harder than the Megaminx
with 12. Hopefully Roice will jump in with additional documentation on
his puzzle file format. I would like to see what sort of fascinating new
puzzles you come up with.

-Melinda