Message #2764

From: Philip Strimpel <iamrubikman@yahoo.com>
Subject: FW: Magic Cube 7d SOLVED!!!!!
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 20:59:46 -0700

Hi all,
First off, I apologize as I know that I haven’t been on here in a while. I just went through a sad divorce with my wife of almost 4 years, so I’ve been too depressed to write anything; but I am now back with exciting news! I am now #5 in the world to solve Magic Cube 7d! :D Boy, this has DEFINATELY been the most complex twisty puzzle that I have ever solved! o.o However, you can only view the last 300,000 moves. For some strange reason the program stops one you get down to the 991,771st move! :/ Now I think that I will attempt to solve 3^6 cube WITHOUT macros, ‘gulp’, so everybody can actually view the log file without lag or bugs! Wish me luck!

GOD Bless,
Philip Strimpel