Message #2743

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 4D dice?
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 22:43:35 -0700

The guy that demoed the 4D game he was working on at Scott’s zome/puzzle
party had working 4D dice though he wasn’t using them as such. He had 4D
convex polyhedra using some realistic physics. It was fascinating
watching their 3D projections morphing as they slowly rocked around and
settled onto a face. You probably just missed that part.

-Melinda