Message #2723

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: MagicTile Solving (300th)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 00:25:51 -0500

I’d like to add to the chorus. What an awesome milestone to have reached!
In fact, as you got closer and closer, I decided that when you made the
300 mark, I wanted to congratulate you with a MC4D crystal
cube<https://plus.google.com/photos/112844794913554774416/albums/5348453190730769937?banner=pwa>:D
Ed, please send me your address privately so I can get one shipped
out
to you.

And for anyone else who hits the 300 mark, I’ll send you one as well (if
Nan does it, I’ll do a different shape, since he’s already got one of these
for taking down the monster {3,7} puzzles).

Cheers,
Roice