Message #2704

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] To much credit
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 22:12:38 -0700

Philip,

Only the smartest people know just how dumb they are because they are
aware of how much they don’t know. It’s the people who don’t know how
dumb they are that are the dumbest. Or simply "the more you know, the
more you know you don’t know".

You are not here by accident, Philip. If you want me to believe that
you’re dumb, you’re going to prove it! :-)

-Melinda