Message #2628

From: schuma <mananself@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] New solve of 3^7 !
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 05:18:12 -0000

Congratulations, Craig! Is this a New Year resolution of you?

I also praise the significant others of the puzzlers, for their understanding and patient on us.

Melinda, so you are asking "why"? I’ve been thinking about the meaning of life several times when I solve the big puzzles. And, there has been no answer.

Nan