Message #2598

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: SF meet-up
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 22:51:43 -0600

This is awesome, and although I can’t be in SF on the 26th, I would like to
host a sister meet-up in Austin! If anyone is in the area and interested,
let me know. There are plenty of great coffee shops downtown, and we’ll
pick one if there are some responses :) I’ll post this on the
twistypuzzles thread too.

Cheers,
Roice