Message #2594

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: SF meet-up
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 18:31:54 -0800

Dear puzzlers,

Some of us who live in the SF Bay Area are planning to get together soon
and want to invite you! We did this once before and had an amazing time.
After talking for what seemed like 2 hours we discovered we had been
chatting for 6 and didn’t break up until after 8 hours straight! We are
currently looking at Saturday January 19th and 26th. If any of you are
close enough or dedicated enough to make the trek, please let me know if
only one of those dates would work for you.

I’m sorry that most of you are too far to make this practical for you
but I encourage you to try to find and meet with other list members who
might be close to you. Some of your profiles contain your location which
is probably the best way to find others near you. I think you should be
able to see those locations in the member’s list
<http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/4D_Cubing/members> in "expanded"
view. The rest of you may wish to add your locations to your profiles if
you are interested in meeting other nearby members.

Happy New Year!
-Melinda