Message #2556

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] RefleCube: a reflection on the Rubik’s Cube
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 03:55:31 -0000

Good puzzle about 90 deg twist. I can do both VERY quickly :)
And mixed puzzle needs two reflections.

Andrey

— In 4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com, Melinda Green wrote:

Indeed, your new puzzle is awesome, Nan! I find your UI to be very easy
to understand and manipulate. I was able to solve the Mirror + version
intuitively which surprised me. I did restart a few times when I felt
stuck near the end so maybe that let me skip the whacky things that can
happen. I like this puzzle a lot, perhaps because so many things that
are tricky to do in the original puzzle can be done here with a single
move.

For those wanting to see reflection moves in David’s MC3D, the key is to
type ctrl-q before a mouse click.

Here is a puzzle: What is the simplest way to perform a 90 degree face
twist on the Mirror + or Mirror X puzzles?

-Melinda