Message #2520

From: Eduard Baumann <baumann@mcnet.ch>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: MagicTile Solving intermediate report
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 19:59:22 +0100

Okay.
Thanks.
I will try.
Kind regards
Ed

—– Original Message —–
From: schuma
To: 4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 5:20 PM

Ed,

You need to first swap the two incorrect 3c corners to fix them. Then you need to do two swaps for triangles in two orbits. Although you cannot do one swap in a single orbit, it turns out you can do two of them simultaneously: Let A and B be two adjacent edges sharing one vertex. (A,B)*3 does the jobs. Please examine which two orbits this algorithm affects and apply it in the correct spot. Then you can use your old algorithms to do even permutations within orbits.

Nan