Message #2408

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Which is the most difficult for it’s size?
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 18:09:12 -0000

{8,3} FT is more difficult - it has two types of moving pieces (2C and 3C, like 3^3). You can use some algorithms from 3^3, but be very careful with them. In ET you can work just with orbits of 2C, and only thing there is to remember that some commutators are forbidden (they work on two orbits in the same time).

I’ve updated HOF. Now my count is 44.

Andrey