Message #2394

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 3^4 hall of fame
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 04:10:20 -0700

Well hello again Remi, and congratulations on your most impressive
achievement yet!

I like to think that I have a fair understanding of the basics of
physics and cosmology, but just reading your description of your
research makes me feel like I know nothing. This is not a bad feeling. I
was especially pleased to see several references to your
higher-dimensional puzzling achievements on your home page.

I’ve updated your links on the HOF (all nine of them!). Everyone should
feel free to have me update their links as often as they like.

Well, best of luck with your post-doc search, and I hope you have lots
of fun with all the wonderful new puzzles waiting for you here!
-Melinda