Message #2312

From: Jacob <tsrgaes@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] I just joined the 4D cubing group!
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 21:29:30 -0700

Hello Daniel. My name is Jacob, and I’m also fairly new to this group. I’m also planning on developing software as a profession, but that won’t be for about 5 more years. I’ve only recently started getting experience with programming on my computer, but I did a little before that on my TI-84. As for speedcubing, I only average about 35 seconds on a regular 3x3x3 cube and don’t speed cube other than that, but I have solved a number of other puzzles, like a Rubik’s Clock simulator and my friend’s Mirror Cube. Anyway, best of luck with the 3^4 (or bigger if you decide to try, I’m going 4^4 right now) and if you happen to email me or the group, I may not be able to reply much for a while after the 7th, just so you know I’m not ignoring you.

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
-Mark Twain