Message #2287

From: Jacob <tsrgaes@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: New Solution Page: 2 Layer Simplex
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:29:35 -0700

Thanks for the feedback and I’m glad you understood it well. Actually you would be right about the two move twists. Before now, I had never had more than 2 separate 2 move twists in any solve, and never more than 1 if every piece was scrambled, so I assumed that was a pattern like with edges and corners on the Rubik’s cube. I actually just had one that needed 8, and it was kinda confusing until I went back and noticed that I had 3 separate 2 twists while every piece was scrambled. The advice about the pyraminx is very smart, but I don’t own one. I’ll have to make one on UMC and take a screen shot later. For now, I’ll go make that quick text edit and change the title. (I forgot what I had called it before when I made the page, then forgot to change it when I remembered   XD)

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
-Mark Twain