Message #2254

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] New {4,5} IRP puzzles
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 22:48:42 -0700

Awesome!
Jumping on the simple edge turning puzzle, it turns out to be extremely
easy. (230 twists to place 120 stickers) I expect the other puzzles will
be similarly well behaved.

Thanks Roice!!
-Melinda

P.S. I had a grand time with some ex coworkers watching the transit of
Venus. I was particularly pleased with the view through my nice
binoculars looking through a piece of welder’s glass. In the end it’s
not terribly spectacular but sharing a rare event like this with friends
was fabulous.