Message #2233

From: Eduard Baumann <baumann@mcnet.ch>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: color graphs of MagicTiles
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 19:45:34 +0200

Thanks.
n as neutral, s as silver, …

—– Original Message —–
From: Roice Nelson
To: 4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2012 7:23 PM

Cool, thanks Ed.

People have had trouble with the file links before. I’m not sure why, but there must be some common path that results in broken links. Hopefully the following links to your graphs will work.
a.. color graph ell sph 3,5 8.PNG
b.. color graph hyp 10,4 6 no.PNG
c.. color graph hyp 8,4 5.PNG
d.. color graph hyp 8,4 9.PNG
e.. color graph hyp 8,4 10.PNG
It looks like you are working on dual graphs. By that I mean you made the faces on the puzzles vertices in the graphs. The {8,4} graphs all makes sense to me from that perspective, and they definitely help in studying the structure. Here’s something interesting: turn the 5C graph on its side, and check out how it relates to the 10C graph. The {10,4} graph is intriguing too.

Looking at the {3,5} 8C graph, and comparing it to the one I made, I think I’m following your graph, but did you make this one when looking at the puzzle with the default colors? What does n stand for?

Roice