Message #2226

From: Brandon Wong <brandonc.wong55@ymail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MC4D: CFOP method test [1 Attachment]
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 10:47:14 -0700

Dunno.  Still kinda don’t get how to link the 4D cube back to the 3D cube, and I can’t visualise how the F2L pieces move around on a 4D cube.  I basically only used Fridrich, but for the last layer, I suggest using commutators (Beyer-Hardwick method could be helpful).  btw, my times for 3^3 cube have dropped down a few seconds, and I got a new pb on hi-games.net hi-games.net/cube-3x3x3/watch?u=3139.

Good luck with the last layer,
Brandon