Message #2214

From: Brandon Wong <brandonc.wong55@ymail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MagicTile solving
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 06:28:01 -0700

Hey Raymond,

 Could you send me your log file for your partial solution as I am still interested in getting back into hypercubing?  I am also interested in a mechanism to, but gave up on that in late 2009 after I solved the 3^4.  Good to see you getting involved in the MC4D group.

Best regards speedsolving,
Brandon Wong (4thdimensiontime)