Message #2198

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Making a puzzle based on 11-cell
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 10:01:38 -0700

Congratulations, Nan!
Please tell us the story of your solve? Most of us will never attempt a
solution so we must take our enjoyment vicariously from the descriptions
of others. In particular, I wonder how it compares with solving puzzles
that make more sense visually. Or should we expect it to be as
inconceivable as an 11 dimensional puzzle? Inquiring minds wish to know.
-Melinda