Message #2192

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Simulator of “Twisty Star” (the Compound of Five Tetrahedra)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:47:14 -0000

Yes, it’s vertex-turn 24 cell with cutting spaces going through next vertices:

Puzzle 24-cell_VT_1
Dim 4
NAxis 1
Faces 1,1,0,0
Group 0,-1,1,0/-1,1,1,1 1,0,0,0/1,1,0,0 1,0,0,0/1,0,1,0
Axis 1,0,0,0
Twists 0,1,0,0/0,1,1,0 0,1,-1,0/0,0,0,1 0,2,-1,-1/0,1,1,-2
Cuts 1 -1
FixedMask 2

But all parts visible in the 24-cell form are cut from it in the compound form.