Message #2066

From: Eduard <baumann@mcnet.ch>
Subject: Re: GelatinBrain
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 08:28:26 -0000

Hi Nan,

A question more about GelatinBrain.
You can run the applet (a) or download an windows32 application (b).
My experience is that the applet (a) allows "algorithmes input" but the File Menu is dead. So you cannot break a session. Whereas in the application (b) the file menu works but the "algorithmes input" is not present.
Do you know if the file menu in the applet can be activated?
Regards
Ed