Message #2059

From: Eduard <baumann@mcnet.ch>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] first IRP
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:43:52 -0000

Hi Roice,

I played in IRP. When I reopen the saved File then I’m automatically in a hyperbolic view. I cannot change to the IRP view.

For all IRP (when not reopened) and for Skew Polyhedra it is possible to change to the hyperbolic view (both: Poincarré and Klein) with "Setting/Skew Polyhedra (IRP and 4D)/Show as skew/ false" and reverse.

The inverse is not possible: start with a hyperbolic puzzle then change to the IRP or Skew.
Normally there is no overlapping. The more recent IRP puzzles avoid redundancy with the hyperpolic puzzles.
This is not allways the case. Example:
Skew Polyhedra / {4,4|3} 9c F 0:0:1 is equivalent to
Euclidian / Klein / {4,4} 9c F 0:0:1.

For some cases the visibility in IRP is not as easy as in the hypebolic view.

Regards
Ed