Message #2048

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: 4D-interactive puzzles in MagicTile
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 20:13:55 -0600

Hi Andrey,

I went ahead and made your suggested change this evening. So skew puzzles
will twist CCW on a left click regardless of the side you click. It feels
like a definite improvement for both the IRPs and the 4D skew polyhedra, so
thanks again for suggesting that… link to
download<http://www.gravitation3d.com/magictile/downloads/MagicTile_v2.zip>

seeya,
Roice