Message #2045

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Solving 3^7
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 05:48:15 -0000

Nan, congratulations!
So now we have steady rate of one solution of 3^7 every 10 months (2010’07, 2011’05, 2012’03) :) I’ll say that it’s very good for this kind of puzzle.

15 days look not very long time for me: I spent about two months for my solve. Bug with the time is interesting, but I’ll not look for it - let it be this way.

Congratulations again and good luck with future solves :)

Andrey