Message #2044

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Beauty contest progress
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 13:58:32 -0800

I have received several beautiful IRP screen shots but these are only
from three people, so there will currently be no prizes. I’ll extend the
deadline for one week in case there are a number of you who didn’t have
a chance last week. If we do get enough for a round of voting, then ties
will go to those who have submitted before last week’s deadline. Here
<http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/4D_Cubing/message/2036> is the
message with the rules. Here is the latest version of MagicTile
<http://www.gravitation3d.com/magictile/downloads/MagicTile_v2.zip> in
case you have not already downloaded Roice’s puzzle with all his new
IRPs. Remember, the only thing you need for this contest is some
artistic ability, so I encourage you to fool around with the beautiful
IRP puzzles and send me your favorite views of these incredible structures.

-Melinda