Message #2031

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Super Puzzle Sunday!
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 10:13:54 -0600

Hi Ed,

You will be interested to read this short thread from late
2007<http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/4D_Cubing/message/422>
regarding
the problem of finding an "optimize" procedure. Melinda shared some nice
visual analogies to help think about what an optimizer would do. It does
seem like a difficult problem!

Roice