Message #1933

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: yet more new puzzles and a prize
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 19:33:49 -0600

Congratulations on solving the last {3,7} Nan! It’s really astonishing how
many puzzles you’ve conquered.

Six months of holding this group at bay is not too bad, but I ordered the
MC4D crystal cube yesterday - it was clear the challenge was about to fall
:) Please send me your address offline, and I’ll get it mailed off to you
as soon as it comes in!

Thanks for spending so much time with the 4D_Cubing group software, and for
all your enthusiasm here. It’s fun to watch and be a part of.

Cheers,
Roice