Message #1880

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Where are you all?
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 15:13:56 -0500

Very nice presentation Nan! I enjoyed watching it, and appreciate the
exposure for our group :)

It’s cool to get a chance to "meet" other members of our group in a way, by
seeing you in action. The comments on YouTube suggest that Brandon maybe
also gave a presentation. Is that recorded as well? If so, I’d be
interested to check it out as well.

Take Care,
Roice