Message #1851

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Random Permutations and some Interesting References
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 18:19:50 -0000

— In 4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com, David Vanderschel <DvdS@…> wrote:

> In the above search, I did run across a site which will
> probably interest many folks on the 4D_Cubing list:
> http://teamikaria.com/hddb/
>
> As you can see, there is a forum, a wiki, and a collection
> of references to things 4D-related. ‘Team’ Ikaria is
> actually a one-man show run by a guy who goes by Keiji. I
> have not spent much time on Keiji’s site yet, but it looks
> to me like it can be taken seriously.

I also have discovered this forum some time ago. Unfortunately, now it’s almost dead. But 4-8 years ago it was very active. The most interesting for me are attempts to describe different aspects of 4D world, but there are many other interesting topics (including physics, geometry, philosophy, theology and so on in different kinds of space).