Message #1810

From: PAUL TIMMONS <paul.timmons@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: God’s Number for n^3 cubes.
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 10:41:46 +0100

How about restricting oneself to God’s algorithm for the 3^4 case? I wanted to get an
idea for the likely length of God’s algorithm (both in the QTM and the FTM). There must
be some some heuristic results available now that the MC4D has been in use for some years now. Even more so I am interested in any results for the 2^4 case in both metrics
but in particular the quarter-turn one. Sorry if this information is in circulation elsewhere - too much information to sift through and too little time!