Message #1783

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 4D Car
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 04:36:04 -0000

Yes, it’s like an airplane. But with sphere they can reduce rotation angle for wheels like we do in 3D cars (when we twist steering ring to 540 deg, wheels turn only to 15 deg or so). I don’t know how to do it - probably by some complicated gearing.
And for 4D car you’ll need garage with tesseract-like shape - with hyperwalls and hyperroof - so you’ll have to open/close the door again.

Andrey